Not sure which lighting system you want?
Request a visit
Call us on National: 03301 336590 / Dereham: 01362 562320
St. Andrew’s Church located in the centre of South Warnborough, has been a place of worship for the village since the 12th century. This grade II* listed medieval church with beautiful views overlooking the rolling hills of Hampshire is the focal point of the village. Originally extended by the Victorians in 1870 and with it’s 14th century wooden bell turret, St. Andrew’s has undergone many changes over its long history. Some more recent re-ordering work includes the addition of kitchen facilities, cloakroom and the addition of a Heritage Room which is used for group meetings.
During renovation work being undertaken on the Chancel roof, we were commissioned to carry out various internal lighting repairs and upgrades. We replaced the existing tungsten halogen flood lights throughout the Nave & Chancel with energy efficient LED projector spots. Using nearly one tenth of the power compared to the old light fittings, improving illumination levels whilst reducing the overall power consumption was successfully achieved, along with highlighting important features such as the High Altar, Pulpit & Font. Additional works were also carried out within the kitchen area, replacing existing light fittings for energy efficient LED lighting.